I haven't seen the movie yet, but I've always kinda had a bucket list in my mind, only it wasn't called that...it was more like "Things I Want to Do in My Lifetime". Some of the things on my list are realistic goals that I can accomplish and a few are just lofty dreams...a good combination, don't you think?
1. Learn Spanish.
2. Take a photography course.
3. Take a dance class.
4. Take piano lessons.
5. Go on a missions trip.
6. Travel to Europe.
7. Go back to school.
8. Live on a hobby farm.
9. Have a house by the lake.
10. Invent something.
11. Write a book.
12. Be in a movie.
13. Build a dream deck around my hot tub.
14. Learn to fly a plane.
I think this list is a good start, and a few of them I might even try to accomplish this year...This year is all about change and challenges for me, so I challenge each one of you to think of your own bucket list, and perhaps at this time next year we can look back and see all that we have achieved!
Yet another fantastic list! Some of mine are the same or similar. I want to learn German, go on a missions trip, travel to Europe, have a house by the lake (or ocean!) and write a book.
ReplyDeleteOh, and by the way, The Bucket List is a terrific movie. You've gotta' see it!
Now you've got me thinking. I guess I'm old enough that I'd better get something in place soon.
ReplyDeleteI'm with Sonya on the movie - it was great.
Yes, the movie was great, and so is your bucket list. Funny, a number of those would be on mine, too! I guess the questions is: how badly do we want to do those things?
ReplyDelete